Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
He even imitates her and tells her that she is the most entertaining person in the house.
As the housemates gear up for their first-weekend episode on Bigg Boss 10, Salman Khan picks his favourite. It's not new that the superstar decides to back one contestant while scolding others.
All pumped up to host the Bigg Boss- Weekend Ka Vaar episode, Salman takes a round-up of the previous week and asks about their experience. He turns to Lokesh and tells her that he loves the way she entertains everyone by speaking to the camera in the most unique and entertaining manner.
Salman tells Lokesh to perform the Bigg Boss rap that she has created. He even imitates her and tells her that she is the most entertaining person in the house.
He further asks Lokesh to say something about the 4 nominated contestants in her style and tell if they deserve to stay inside the house or get eliminated.
Recommended For You
- BOOM BOOM BECKERTennis Legend Boris Becker to Visit India in December
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet