Bigg Boss 10: Deepika Padukone Wants Salman, Aamir to Get Locked Inside the House
Deepika Padukone and Salman Khan during the opening night of Bigg Boss 10. Photo via Facebook/Bigg Boss
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone wants to see superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan locked inside the Bigg Boss house. The 30-year-old actress, who joined Salman on the opening night of tenth season of the celebrity reality show, said she would also like to see her Bajirao Mastani director Sanjay Leela Bhansali inside the house.
Deepika was there to promote her upcoming maiden Hollywood venture, xXx: Return of Xander Cage, which also features action star Vin Diesel.
When quizzed, the actress said not her, but her Padmavati co-star Ranveer Singh will be perfect for the Bigg Boss house as he is a lot more entertaining and can diffuse any tense situation.
Salman welcomed the actress, who was dressed in a black and gold short dress paired with thigh high boots, to the show as a contestant. Deepika also went inside the house, located in Lonavala, Maharashtra.
She even performed at the theme song of her debut Hollywood film. This season of the Colors reality show is special as for the first time 13 common people are locked inside the house with seven celebrity faces.
The celebrity contestants are -- Karan Mehra, Gaurav Chopra, VJ-actress Bani, model Lopamudra Raut, Rohan Mehra, Rahul Dev and Bhojpuri film actress Antara Biswas aka Mona Lisa.
Recommended For You
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Birthday SpecialDilip Kumar Birthday Special: 10 Memorable Films by the Actor
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings