Bigg Boss 10: Gaurav Chopra to Be Part of the Show This Season
File photo of Gaurav Chopra.
It is confirmed. Gaurav Chopra, best known for his role in Uttaran, will be seen in the tenth season of Bigg Boss. Hosted by Salman Khan, the reality show has 15 celebrities living inside a house, completely cut off from the rest of the world.
While the current season is said to be focusing on non-celebrity inmates, there will also be certain celebrities- namely TV actors- who will be a part of the show. Gaurav Chopra is going to be in the show from the beginning itself, a source has confirmed. "He is going to Lonavala on Friday to shoot for the first episode," said the source. The source has also revealed that actor had been approached for the show previously as well. "Gaurav has been approached nearly 7-8 times before, but his prior work commitments made him stay away from it till now," said the source.
When we contacted the actor, he refused to confirm the news and instead admitted that staying locked inside house with complete strangers for that long is 'petrifying.'
Other celebrities who are expected to be a part of the show this season are MTV VJ Bani, actor Myur Verma and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai's Sana Saeed.
Recommended For You
- Nawazuddin Opens Up About His Struggles, Looks and Manto's Impact
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- VIVO Retains IPL Title Sponsorship With Rs 2199 Crore Bid
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines