Bigg Boss 10: Gaurav Chopra to Be Part of the Show This Season
It's confirmed. Uttaran actor will be seen in Bigg Boss 10.
File photo of Gaurav Chopra.
It is confirmed. Gaurav Chopra, best known for his role in Uttaran, will be seen in the tenth season of Bigg Boss. Hosted by Salman Khan, the reality show has 15 celebrities living inside a house, completely cut off from the rest of the world.
While the current season is said to be focusing on non-celebrity inmates, there will also be certain celebrities- namely TV actors- who will be a part of the show. Gaurav Chopra is going to be in the show from the beginning itself, a source has confirmed. "He is going to Lonavala on Friday to shoot for the first episode," said the source. The source has also revealed that actor had been approached for the show previously as well. "Gaurav has been approached nearly 7-8 times before, but his prior work commitments made him stay away from it till now," said the source.
When we contacted the actor, he refused to confirm the news and instead admitted that staying locked inside house with complete strangers for that long is 'petrifying.'
Other celebrities who are expected to be a part of the show this season are MTV VJ Bani, actor Myur Verma and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai's Sana Saeed.
Recommended For You
- Dunkirk Movie Review: A Riveting, Overwhelming Piece of Cinema
- Women's World Cup Final: Harmanpreet, Jhulan Wary of English Threat
- Check Out The Trailer of Jab Harry Met Sejal
- I Never Call The Paparazzi, They Just Turn Up: Sonam Kapoor on Airport Looks
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary