Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga To Re-Enter Along With 3 Other Wild Card Contestants
This weekend, Bigg Boss 10 house will witness the entry of four wild card contestants which makes the total to 14 people vying for the trophy.
Priyanka Jagga in Bigg Boss 10.
The season 10 of Bigg Boss just keeps getting better and better with each passing day. Each time there's a news - either surprising or shocking; to take the viewers by storm. This weekend, Bigg Boss 10 house will witness the entry of four wild card contestants which makes the total to 14 people vying for the trophy.
The first one to get all the attention and even the tag of a trouble-maker this season, Priyanka Jagga, is making a comeback in the show. The time she fought with Bani J and Rohan Mehra led the TRPs to sky high just in the first week itself. But her stay was short as she got eliminated the first week itself. As she gears up to come back, you should get ready to witness all the spice and drama.
Another one to enter the house is Sahil Anand. From MTV Roadies Season 4 to Student Of The Year, he has carved a name for himself in a short span of time.
Elena Kazan, a German-Russian actress, who has worked in films like Agent Vinod and Prague will also be one of the entrants.
To ante up the glamour, model and fitness coach Jason Shah will also become a member of the Bigg Boss family.
Looks like the coming week is going to be full of drama and controversies.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- New Zealand in India: History of Bilateral ODI Series (1988 to 2016)
- AB de Villiers Pips Kohli as Top ODI Batsman; Hasan Ali No. 1 Bowler
- These Adorable Pictures of Karan Johar's Kids Yash And Roohi Will Make Your Day
- AR Rahman Took Around 1,000 Auditions For Upcoming Film 99 Songs