Biopic? It's Challenging To Make One, Says Homi Adajania
Director Homi Adajania is working on a biopic of an unsung hero.
A file photo of Homi Adjania.
Mumbai: Director Homi Adajania is working on a biopic of an unsung hero, a story which he believes everybody should know. Homi, who has made films like Being Cyrus, Cocktail and Finding Fanny, has ventured into the genre of biopics for the first time.
"I genuinely don't know which film will go on the floors next. I am working on a couple of ideas including a biopic. It's challenging to make one (biopic) but it's an interesting space to be in," Homi told PTI. When asked if the biopic is based on any sports personality or a person from the film industry, he says, "No
not at all. It's the story of an unsung hero. But I can't give out any details at the moment. All I can say is everyone should know the story."
In a role-reversal, Homi, who had earlier directed films for Dinesh Vijan, is now one of the producers of the latter's directorial debut "Raabta".
"Dinesh was the co-producer of my first film and then when he was directing the film, I felt I should be there for him. We have been around to help each other and we get along well, so it's a great partnership," he says. "I used to give inputs and ideas, I was not involved in what he was making. The final decision was taken by him."
Raabta starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon is set to release on June 9.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks About His Targets And Rivalry With Lionel Messi
- Karan Johar's Blast From The Past Will Give You a Mystery to Solve This Weekend
- Rohit, Dhawan Shine as Indian Openers Dominate 2017
- Kareena, Saif Head To Pataudi Palace With Taimur To Ring In His First Birthday
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?