Brad Pitt Meets His Children Post Separation from Angelina Jolie
A file photo pf Brangelina.
Los Angeles: Brad Pitt got to see his six children post his separation from actress Angelina Jolie. The actor spent "some wonderful time" with them.
"Brad has spent some wonderful time with children recently," people.com quoted a source as saying.
"Brad loves his children more than anything in this world, and they matter more than anything else to him. He will do whatever it takes to be with them, now and always," the source added.
As previously reported, Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt on September 19 just days after the infamous plane fight, during which he allegedly got physical with their oldest son Maddox.
Jolie, who wanted sole physical custody of the children, later brought them out of the Los Angeles home they shared with Pitt.
In a temporary agreement recommended by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), which has been investigating the child abuse claim, the six children including Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox will live with Jolie until October 20.
No other details have emerged about Pitt's reunion with the children. But as required by the DCFS, Pitt was likely accompanied by a therapist during the meeting.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies
- Tapsee Pannu, Shabana Azmi and Others Wish Eid Mubarak to Their Fans
- Virat Kohli Second Only to PM Modi in Terms of Facebook Followers