Brett Lee Had 'Fun' Shooting with Kapil Sharma
Image Courtesy: Twitter
Mumbai: Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee, who shot for a special episode of The Kapil Sharma Show, says he had "fun" being on it with his UnIndian co-actor Tannishtha Chatterjee.
Lee and Tannishtha shot for the special episode on Wednesday. During their visit, the actors shared anecdotes about their film and danced with the show's cast members, including Sunil Grover, Kiku Sharda and Ali Asgar.
"Just finished filming The Kapil Sharma Show. So much fun. With the team of UnIndian, Tannishtha Chatterjee and (director) Anupam Sharma," Lee tweeted on Wednesday.
Kapil also seems to have had a gala time with the actors.
"He is a singer, he is a guitarist, he is a cricketer. Okay fine, in short today shooting with the great Brett Lee," Kapil tweeted.
UnIndian, directed by Anupam Sharma, is slated to release on August 19 in India.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Nawazuddin Opens Up About His Struggles, Looks and Manto's Impact
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- VIVO Retains IPL Title Sponsorship With Rs 2199 Crore Bid
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More