Bruno Mars Releases First Single After 4 Years Titled 24K Magic
Finally the wait is over! Singer Bruno Mars is back with a brand new song 24K magic. This is the singer's first single in four years.
After a week of hype on social media, the 30-year-old has released the song and music video, reported eonline.com. "You can call it my first single, but I call it the invitation to the party," Mars said.
24K Magic is written and produced by Shampoo Press & Curl, with additional production by The Stereotypes.
Mars' third studio album—also titled 24K Magic will come out Nov 18. Mars and Cameron Duddy also co-directed the music video, filmed at the Fountains of Bellagio
Mars' debut album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, was released in 2010 and has sold over 6 million copies with five hit singles including Grenade, Marry You and Count On Me.
In 2012, the singer's album, Unorthodox Jukebox won the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album and spawned five hit singles including Locked Out of Heaven, When I Was Your Man and Young Girls.
(With Inputs from E!Online)
Recommended For You
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage