Casey Affleck Didn't Feel Like Thanking Ben for His Golden Globe Win
Speaking at the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet, Casey said, "I was sort of just curious as to what I was supposed to be thanking him for."
Casey Affleck in a still from Manchester By The Sea.
London: Actor Casey Affleck has said he did not find any reason to thank his brother Ben Affleck when the former picked up the best actor trophy at the Golden Globes for his movie Manchester by the Sea.
Though, the 41-year-old star has "a lot" to thank his Oscar-winner brother, he does not think on stage accepting an award for a movie his brother had no involvement with, was the right time to do it, reported Femalefirst.
Speaking at the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet, Casey said, "I was sort of just curious as to what I was supposed to be thanking him for.
"Maybe he thought he was involved in the movie, but he wasn't. There's a lot of things to thank Ben for, but standing at the Golden Globes was not the moment to do it since he wasn't involved in the movie."
Ben's best friend and actor Matt Damon is one of the producers of Manchester by the Sea, which also stars Michelle Williams and Kyle Chandler alongside Casey.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone's Return of Xander Cage Co-star Ruby Rose Shocked By Padmavati Row
- Aksar 2 Review: A Not Uninteresting Film Disfigured by a Spectacularly Failed Attempt at Eroticism
- BCCI Exploring Ways to Avoid Pakistan in ICC Test League
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan to Get Evicted This Week?
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show