DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No 150 Team Wraps Up Europe Schedule
A file photo of Chiranjeevi.
Chennai: The lead cast and crew of megastar Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu actioner Khaidi No 150, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, have completed their European schedule.
In a statement, the makers confirmed the latest schedule was wrapped up on Sunday.
"The last schedule will be shot in Hyderabad. There's just another week's work left," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The team shot two duets across picturesque locations such as Croatia and Slovenia in Europe.
Actress Kajal Aggarwal is paired with Chiranjeevi, who will be seen in dual roles in the film.
Being directed by V.V. Vinayak, the film also stars Tarun Arora and Ali.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017