Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No 150 Team Wraps Up Europe Schedule
A file photo of Chiranjeevi.
Chennai: The lead cast and crew of megastar Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu actioner Khaidi No 150, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, have completed their European schedule.
In a statement, the makers confirmed the latest schedule was wrapped up on Sunday.
"The last schedule will be shot in Hyderabad. There's just another week's work left," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The team shot two duets across picturesque locations such as Croatia and Slovenia in Europe.
Actress Kajal Aggarwal is paired with Chiranjeevi, who will be seen in dual roles in the film.
Being directed by V.V. Vinayak, the film also stars Tarun Arora and Ali.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- Starry nightVirat-Anushka to Saif-Kareena: The Star Studded Birthday Bash of Manish Malhotra