Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No 150 Team Wraps Up Europe Schedule
A file photo of Chiranjeevi.
Chennai: The lead cast and crew of megastar Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu actioner Khaidi No 150, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, have completed their European schedule.
In a statement, the makers confirmed the latest schedule was wrapped up on Sunday.
"The last schedule will be shot in Hyderabad. There's just another week's work left," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The team shot two duets across picturesque locations such as Croatia and Slovenia in Europe.
Actress Kajal Aggarwal is paired with Chiranjeevi, who will be seen in dual roles in the film.
Being directed by V.V. Vinayak, the film also stars Tarun Arora and Ali.
Recommended For You
- R Ashwin Breaks Steyn's Record of Most Wickets in a Season
- Begum Jaan First Song Echoes Pain of Heartbreak in Asha Bhosle's Magical Voice
- Deepika Padukone Shares Warm Moments With Neetu Singh, Amitabh Bachchan
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers
- Kohli Tells 'Emotional' Kuldeep to Keep Going After Warner Wicket