Chiranjeevi's Khaidi No 150 Team Wraps Up Europe Schedule
A file photo of Chiranjeevi.
Chennai: The lead cast and crew of megastar Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu actioner Khaidi No 150, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, have completed their European schedule.
In a statement, the makers confirmed the latest schedule was wrapped up on Sunday.
"The last schedule will be shot in Hyderabad. There's just another week's work left," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The team shot two duets across picturesque locations such as Croatia and Slovenia in Europe.
Actress Kajal Aggarwal is paired with Chiranjeevi, who will be seen in dual roles in the film.
Being directed by V.V. Vinayak, the film also stars Tarun Arora and Ali.
Recommended For You
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- England vs South Africa Live Cricket Score: 3rd T20I in Cardiff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Matin Rey Tangu Joins SRK, Salman Khan At Baba Siddique's Iftar party
- Srikanth Beats Olympic Champion Chen Long to Win Fourth Superseries