Chris Pratt, Anna Faris Announce Seperation
Anna shared the confirmation of their separation on Twitter.
Los Angeles: Actors Anna Faris and Chris Pratt have filed for separation, according to statements posted on their official social media pages.
The Passengers star's publicist confirmed the separation to CNN.
"Anna and I are sad to announce we are legally separating. We tried hard for a long time, and we're really disappointed. Our son has two parents who love him very much and for his sake, we want to keep this situation as private as possible moving forward," Pratt posted on his Facebook page.
"We still have love for each other, will always cherish our time together and continue to have the deepest respect for one another."
A similar statement was tweeted from Faris' verified account late Sunday night.
The couple has been married for eight years and has one child together. The two actors have worked together in films like What's Your Number?, Movie 43 and Take Me Home Tonight.
Recommended For You
- Shikhar Dhawan & Virat Kohli Take India Home With 9 Wkts in Bag
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- Barcelona Pay Tribute to Terror Victims With Betis Victory