Cure Your Heartbreak With The Breakup Song From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
A still from the song. Via Youtube.
This is perhaps the best way to fight the blues of a break up. The new song from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, aptly titled The Break Song will instantly lift your spirits. Featuring Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor, the song has the duo celebrating a break up. Sung by Jonita Gandhi and Arijit Singh with Baadshah's rap, the song tries to look at the brighter side of a break up. The song also briefly features Lisa haydon.
Composed by Pritam and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the song will make you tap your feet in no time. Breakup or no breakup, the song is bound to make you get up and dance. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, is scheduled to release in theaters on 28th October.
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet