Cure Your Heartbreak With The Breakup Song From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Breakups have never been this cool.
A still from the song. Via Youtube.
This is perhaps the best way to fight the blues of a break up. The new song from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, aptly titled The Break Song will instantly lift your spirits. Featuring Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor, the song has the duo celebrating a break up. Sung by Jonita Gandhi and Arijit Singh with Baadshah's rap, the song tries to look at the brighter side of a break up. The song also briefly features Lisa haydon.
Composed by Pritam and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the song will make you tap your feet in no time. Breakup or no breakup, the song is bound to make you get up and dance. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, is scheduled to release in theaters on 28th October.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Backed me When I Was Nobody: Kuldeep Yadav
- MS Dhoni Must Credit Kohli For Resurgence, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Kiku Sharda Talk About The Kapil Sharma Show
- Elli Avrram Tells You About Exercises to Improve Flexibility