Cure Your Heartbreak With The Breakup Song From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
A still from the song. Via Youtube.
This is perhaps the best way to fight the blues of a break up. The new song from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, aptly titled The Break Song will instantly lift your spirits. Featuring Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor, the song has the duo celebrating a break up. Sung by Jonita Gandhi and Arijit Singh with Baadshah's rap, the song tries to look at the brighter side of a break up. The song also briefly features Lisa haydon.
Composed by Pritam and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the song will make you tap your feet in no time. Breakup or no breakup, the song is bound to make you get up and dance. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, is scheduled to release in theaters on 28th October.
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal Yadav, Three Other Ministers From Cabinet