Cure Your Heartbreak With The Breakup Song From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
A still from the song. Via Youtube.
This is perhaps the best way to fight the blues of a break up. The new song from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, aptly titled The Break Song will instantly lift your spirits. Featuring Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor, the song has the duo celebrating a break up. Sung by Jonita Gandhi and Arijit Singh with Baadshah's rap, the song tries to look at the brighter side of a break up. The song also briefly features Lisa haydon.
Composed by Pritam and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the song will make you tap your feet in no time. Breakup or no breakup, the song is bound to make you get up and dance. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, is scheduled to release in theaters on 28th October.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years