Daddy First Look: Arjun Rampal Looks Intense in Political Crime Drama
Arjun portrays the gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli, and flaunts long tresses, a beard and an intense look to play the part.
Image: Twitter/Arjun Rampal
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal poses for a mug shot as mafia don Arun Gawli in a new poster of Daddy, announcing the film's release on July 21.
Arjun portrays the gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli and flaunts long tresses, a beard and an intense look to play the part. The movie also features Farhan Akhtar and Aishwarya Rajesh.
— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) June 12, 2017
A political crime drama film, "Daddy" is co-written and directed by Ashim Ahluwalia.
A description of the movie reads in a statement: "The story is about Gawli, a man who scripted his own destiny, eventually going on to become one of India's most feared mobsters. Now, he remains an enigmatic figure; at once a volatile, power-hungry gangster for some and the venerated 'Daddy' or a modern day Robin Hood for the working-class neighbourhood he belongs to."
It is narrated from multiple perspectives and spans over four decades.
Recommended For You
- Neymar Joining Real Madrid Would Annoy Barcelona's Andres Iniesta
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Challenges Karan Patel; Actor Tweets 'Miss Grace' is Jealous
- Ganguly, Johri Likely Inclusions in ICC FTP Working Group
- Sexual Harassment Is An Open Secret In Film Industry: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Kangana Ranaut Looks Resplendent In A Pink Floral Saree, See Pic