Daddy First Look: Arjun Rampal Transforms Himself to Look Like Gangster Arun Gawli
Arjun Rampal on Tuesday unveiled the first look of his character in the upcoming film Daddy.
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal on Tuesday unveiled the first look of his character in the upcoming film Daddy, in which he is essaying the role of Arun Gawli, a gangster-turned-politician of Mumbai.
Arjun shared a 14-second long motion poster which first shows an image of Gawli and then a photo of himself as Gawli. The similarity in the look is uncanny, with Arjun and Gawli in the same unkempt hair, handlebar moustache and a beard.
As the poster starts rolling, the title of the film and a tagline appears - "the only one who did not run".
— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) November 29, 2016
The actor posted the look with the caption "Here it is guys the first look of Daddy. Let me know your thoughts. Daddy. Coming soon."
Earlier, the film's director Ashim Ahluwalia shared a short video on YouTube, giving an introduction to the character.
Recommended For You
- Malaika is a Dynamic Fashion Icon, Says Celebrity Stylist Maneka Harisinghani
- Six Times Rakhi Sawant Proved She's the Ultimate Controversy Queen of Bollywood
- ASEAN-India Artists' Camp: Bringing Together Art, Culture and Traditions of 11 Countries
- Kuldeep Hat-trick Reminds Harbhajan of his Own Achievement
- Breaking Myths With Mandira Bedi: Crunches Are The Key To Get Flat Abs