Daddy First Look: Arjun Rampal Transforms Himself to Look Like Gangster Arun Gawli
Arjun Rampal on Tuesday unveiled the first look of his character in the upcoming film Daddy.
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal on Tuesday unveiled the first look of his character in the upcoming film Daddy, in which he is essaying the role of Arun Gawli, a gangster-turned-politician of Mumbai.
Arjun shared a 14-second long motion poster which first shows an image of Gawli and then a photo of himself as Gawli. The similarity in the look is uncanny, with Arjun and Gawli in the same unkempt hair, handlebar moustache and a beard.
As the poster starts rolling, the title of the film and a tagline appears - "the only one who did not run".
— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) November 29, 2016
The actor posted the look with the caption "Here it is guys the first look of Daddy. Let me know your thoughts. Daddy. Coming soon."
Earlier, the film's director Ashim Ahluwalia shared a short video on YouTube, giving an introduction to the character.
Recommended For You
- Nidahas Trophy: India Take on Sri Lanka in Opener; Final on March 18
- Virat Kohli on the Verge of Breaking Bradman & Richards' Record
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments
- Salute: SRK Expected to Start Shooting for Rakesh Sharma Biopic In September 2018
- Brawl and 9 Red Cards Forces Referee to Abandon Match