Dangal: New Song 'Dhaakad' Makes All The Right Noises Against Gender-based Discrimination
The latest song from Dangal is out and it will send chills down your spine. Titled as Dhaakad, the song is every bit as 'dhaakad' as its title.
After giving an apt glimpse of father-daughter relation in the song 'Haanikarak Baapu', the makers are here to make a strong statement against gender-based discrimination with the latest track. Composed by Pritam, the song features Raftaar singing in Haryanvi, Tamil and Telugu.
Not just the lyrics but the power-packed performance by the younger Geeta Phogat (Zaira Wasim) in the music video will hit you right in the feels. It's one of those unusual songs which gets you grooving despite being slow-paced in its nature. Looks like the phrase 'don't play like a girl' will have a new definition now.
Recommended For You
- Watch Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out in the Gym on Off Day
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Interview - Colonel Manoj Keshwar – The Military Motorcyclist
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha: First Song of the 'Progressive' Film Looks Too Regressive
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash