Daniel Craig Might Be Back As James Bond
A file photo of Daniel Craig.
New York: Actor Daniel Craig has dropped hints that he might be on board for more films in the hit James Bond franchise, but slammed the $150 million pay cheque reports.
In the midst of increasing speculation about whether he will take on another film in the popular franchise, Craig gave his strongest hint yet on Friday while speaking at the New Yorker Festival, that he might not want to turn his back to the franchise, reported dailymail.co.uk.
"I got the best job in the world doing Bond. The things I get to do on a Bond movie and the type of work it is, there's no other job like it. If I were to stop doing it - just say - I'd miss it terribly," he said.
"It's one of the most thrilling things as an actor you can do. I love this job. I get a massive kick out of it. And, if I can keep getting a kick out of it, I will," Craig added.
The star rubbished recent reports that he has been offered $150 million to sign on for two more Bond films.
He said: "There's no conversation going on, everybody's just a bit tired."
Reports initially surfaced that Craig would be quitting the franchise after he stated that he would "rather slash his wrists" than do another Bond film.
The actor, 48, who sported a peroxide hairdo for his filming commitments for the upcoming project Logan Lucky, also added that he enjoyed playing the iconic spy Bond.
"I like that broken part of him. That doing a job like that has a serious effect on your psyche. That's fun," he said.
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18