David Beckham's Son Brooklyn Offered Reality Show?
Brooklyn Beckham, son of David and Victoria Beckham, arrives at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 28, 2015. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Los Angeles: Former football star David Beckham's son Brooklyn Beckham and actress Chloe Moretz have reportedly been offered their own reality show.
The couple are the subject of a bidding war between American networks who want to sign them up for a documentary, and are willing to pay millions to persuade them to lay bare their lives on screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"American networks are desperate to sign them up. MTV and E! are both interested, apparently. They're prepared to offer them millions. They think it would be TV gold. Brooklyn is from one of the most famous families in the world and Chloe is a Hollywood star,” Heat magazine quoted a source as saying.
"TV executives have been following their romance for a while and timing for a show is perfect. They have legions of fans desperate to find out what their life together is like behind closed doors,” the source added.
However, the couple's families are unconvinced by the plan, with 17-year-old's mother, fashion designer Victoria Beckham, particularly opposed to the idea, especially because of the criticism she received from her own 2007 show 'Victoria Beckham: Coming to America'.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet