Dear Zindagi: Arijit Singh's Ae Zindagi Gale Laga Le Is Like a Therapy For Unrequited Love
The latest song from Gauri Shinde's upcoming film Dear Zindagi is out and it's a perfect treat for music lovers. It's a way to call out for little moments in life that are often snubbed in our everyday life.
Sung by Arijit Singh, the track is a soulful rendition of the much-loved song from Sadma which was crooned by Suresh Wadkar.
The video shows different shades of Alia Bhatt's character; with family, friends and of course, with Shah Rukh Khan's character Jehangir Khan. Some shots in the music video hint at Alia's unrequited love for Shah Rukh Khan in the film. The film is slated to release on November 25, 2016.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance