Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
Directed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi is touted to be a life of slice drama starring Ali Zafar alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt.
The first look of Dear Zindagi starring Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt is finally out! The actors came up with a very interesting idea to begin the promotion of their film. They started discussing Monday and midweek blues on Twitter a day before and got everyone's curiosity piqued.
Later, the filmmakers took everyone by surprise and revealed the first look of Dear Zindagi on social media.
— Red Chillies Ent. (@RedChilliesEnt) October 18, 2016
In the poster, SRK is sporting an algae-green shirt with denim trousers while Alia Bhatt looks resplendent in a baby pink off-shoulder top. With the caption 'Life is a ride and you gotta keep moving', the poster shows two of them riding their bicycles.
Directed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi is touted to be a life of slice drama starring Ali Zafar alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt. The film is slated to release on November25.
Recommended For You
- From Rolls-Royce to Porsche - Here's a Look at All the Cars Owned by Nirav Modi
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Splash Romance All Over the Streets of Jamaica, See Pics
- Jeet Raval's Straight Drive Ricochets Off Bowler's Head for a Six
- The Ritual: An Outright Spine-Chiller Not Meant For The Faint-Hearted