Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
Directed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi is touted to be a life of slice drama starring Ali Zafar alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt.
The first look of Dear Zindagi starring Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt is finally out! The actors came up with a very interesting idea to begin the promotion of their film. They started discussing Monday and midweek blues on Twitter a day before and got everyone's curiosity piqued.
Later, the filmmakers took everyone by surprise and revealed the first look of Dear Zindagi on social media.
— Red Chillies Ent. (@RedChilliesEnt) October 18, 2016
In the poster, SRK is sporting an algae-green shirt with denim trousers while Alia Bhatt looks resplendent in a baby pink off-shoulder top. With the caption 'Life is a ride and you gotta keep moving', the poster shows two of them riding their bicycles.
Directed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi is touted to be a life of slice drama starring Ali Zafar alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt. The film is slated to release on November25.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Tata Tigor Comparison Review: David vs Goliath?
- Have You Read Bigg Boss S1 Host Arshad Warsi’s View About the Show Yet?
- Live, FIFA U-17 World Cup, France vs Spain
- iPhone 8 Plus: Three Reasons To Buy it Now And Two To Skip
- Varun Dhawan To Join Mahatma Gandhi, PM Modi, Big B At Madame Tussauds