Dear Zindagi Makes Indian Cinema Proud: Mahesh Bhatt
"I watched and I am staggered by Gauri's work, awestruck by Alia", says the filmmaker.
A still from Dear Zindagi.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt is stunned by his daughter Alia Bhatt's work in Gauri Shinde's directorial Dear Zindagi. He also has impressive words to say about superstar Shah Rukh Khan's performance in the film.
"I am not aware what kind of responses 'Dear Zindagi' is getting. But I watched and I am staggered by Gauri's work, awestruck by Alia. Also, I've never seen Shah Rukh onscreen the way he has emerged in this film," said Bhatt at the launch of Vinod Pande's book "Saanvri".
"It is an out of the box and brave film. 'Dear Zindagi' makes Indian cinema proud. It is a new turn into a zone, which is going to bring many surprises," he added.
Written also by Shinde, the film also stars Kunal Roy Kapoor, Ali Zafar and Angad Bedi. It was released on Friday.
Recommended For You
- NEXA Beats Honda, Mahindra to Become 3rd Most Successful Auto Brand in India
- Virat Kohli & Boys Ask for Chicken Rezala & Dal Makhani in South Africa
- Virat Kohli on the Verge of Breaking Bradman & Richards' Record
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments
- Brawl and 9 Red Cards Forces Referee to Abandon Match