Dear Zindagi Makes Indian Cinema Proud: Mahesh Bhatt
"I watched and I am staggered by Gauri's work, awestruck by Alia", says the filmmaker.
A still from Dear Zindagi.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt is stunned by his daughter Alia Bhatt's work in Gauri Shinde's directorial Dear Zindagi. He also has impressive words to say about superstar Shah Rukh Khan's performance in the film.
"I am not aware what kind of responses 'Dear Zindagi' is getting. But I watched and I am staggered by Gauri's work, awestruck by Alia. Also, I've never seen Shah Rukh onscreen the way he has emerged in this film," said Bhatt at the launch of Vinod Pande's book "Saanvri".
"It is an out of the box and brave film. 'Dear Zindagi' makes Indian cinema proud. It is a new turn into a zone, which is going to bring many surprises," he added.
Written also by Shinde, the film also stars Kunal Roy Kapoor, Ali Zafar and Angad Bedi. It was released on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Superstitious Dhoni Has a Special Message for Mithali Raj & Girls
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- 6 Most Interesting LGBTQ Shows To Watch This Weekend
- Chappell Backs Kohli in Kumble Fiasco
- Box Office Collections: Lisptick Under My Burkha To Overtake Munna Michael?