Deepika Padukone not roped in for Prabhas-starrer 'Baahubali 2'
Actress Deepika Padukone is not part of the second instalment of the ‘Baahubali’ franchise, contrary to some reports, a source said.
Chennai: Actress Deepika Padukone is not part of the second instalment of the ‘Baahubali’ franchise, contrary to some reports, a source said.
"Even we were surprised when we came across this news. It's just a rumour, which we don't even know how it was circulated in the first place," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film's director S.S Rajamouli is currently busy shooting some important portions of the film in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.
Prabhas and Anushka Shetty have also already joined the sets, while Rana Dagubatti will join from May, after he wraps up Hindi-Telugu bilingual "Ghazi".
Tipped to be even more majestic than the first part, the film is likely to hit the screens on April 14 next year.
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Police Targeting DMK Cadres Over Rumours About Jayalalithaa's Health: Stalin
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake