Deepika Padukone not roped in for Prabhas-starrer 'Baahubali 2'
Actress Deepika Padukone is not part of the second instalment of the ‘Baahubali’ franchise, contrary to some reports, a source said.
Chennai: Actress Deepika Padukone is not part of the second instalment of the ‘Baahubali’ franchise, contrary to some reports, a source said.
"Even we were surprised when we came across this news. It's just a rumour, which we don't even know how it was circulated in the first place," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film's director S.S Rajamouli is currently busy shooting some important portions of the film in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.
Prabhas and Anushka Shetty have also already joined the sets, while Rana Dagubatti will join from May, after he wraps up Hindi-Telugu bilingual "Ghazi".
Tipped to be even more majestic than the first part, the film is likely to hit the screens on April 14 next year.
Recommended For You
- India vs England U-19 Series: Prithvi Shaw Headlines Squad
- Ellen DeGeneres Pays Emotional Tribute To Barack Obama
- LFW 2017: Sneak Peek Into Monisha Jaising's Opening, Anita Dongre's Finale Show
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- Sasikala is No Replacement of Jayalalithaa, Won't Last Long, Says Author Vaasanthi