Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Arrive Hand-in-hand At Ambani Residence; Put Rumours of Breakup To Rest
Trust Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh to come up with something surprising every time speculations about their personal life are made public. Recently, reports about their breakup have been going around based on the fact that the actors didn't promote each other's upcoming films on social media handles. But their stunning entry at the Ambani residence puts all rumours to rest.
Mr Mukesh and Mrs Nita Ambani hosted a gathering of family and friends at their residence to celebrate the upcoming wedding of their niece Isheta to Neeshal Modi and the who's who of the film industry showed up all bright and shiny.
While Ranveer looked dapper in a black suit, Deepika stunned in a Rohit Bal laser-cut sari as they both came out out of the car. Be it their on-screen chemistry or their public appearances on such occasions; they've always made a strong statement with their undeniable chemistry.
Despite the fact that they've never openly admitted to the fact that they are a couple, they still remain Bollywood's most favourite duo, both on-screen and off-screen.
Recommended For You
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Steve Smith Caught on Camera Abusing Murali Vijay
- Violence Is Unjustified, Unacceptable: Bhansali on Padmavati Row
- Taapsee Pannu's New Video Teaches a Very Important Lesson to All Women
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?