Demonetisation Did Affect Force 2 Marginally: John Abraham
John Abraham says his latest release Force 2 is doing well but demonetisation did have slight impact on the collections.
New Delhi: Actor-producer John Abraham says his latest release Force 2 is doing well but demonetisation did have slight impact on the collections. The 43-year-old actor, who stars as ACP Yashvardhan in the film, which is a sequel to his 2011 hit, said if the content of the film is strong it will surely work at the box office.
"Demonetisation did affect Force 2 marginally. But the fact is after Madras Cafe I have not seen so much positive reviews from the audience. Force 2 showed everybody in the entertainment industry that if your content is good, people will come and watch," John told PTI.
The movie is produced by the actor's banner JA Entertainment and he hopes the film can have a good run till Aamir Khan's Dangal releases on December 23. "This film probably would have done 50 per cent more business in normal days. But we don't have any complaints. We have a run till Dangal as there are no single screen films," he added.
Also starring Sonakshi Sinha and Tahir Raj Bhasin the film is co-produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah and directed by Abhinay Deo.
Recommended For You
- Bangladesh Cricketer Arrested For Leaking Photos of Girlfriend
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Jadhav, Pandya's Show Great Demo for Champions Trophy: Virat Kohli
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump