Demonetisation Did Affect Force 2 Marginally: John Abraham
John Abraham says his latest release Force 2 is doing well but demonetisation did have slight impact on the collections.
New Delhi: Actor-producer John Abraham says his latest release Force 2 is doing well but demonetisation did have slight impact on the collections. The 43-year-old actor, who stars as ACP Yashvardhan in the film, which is a sequel to his 2011 hit, said if the content of the film is strong it will surely work at the box office.
"Demonetisation did affect Force 2 marginally. But the fact is after Madras Cafe I have not seen so much positive reviews from the audience. Force 2 showed everybody in the entertainment industry that if your content is good, people will come and watch," John told PTI.
The movie is produced by the actor's banner JA Entertainment and he hopes the film can have a good run till Aamir Khan's Dangal releases on December 23. "This film probably would have done 50 per cent more business in normal days. But we don't have any complaints. We have a run till Dangal as there are no single screen films," he added.
Also starring Sonakshi Sinha and Tahir Raj Bhasin the film is co-produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah and directed by Abhinay Deo.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More