DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dhanush To Team Up With Karthik Subbaraj For Untitled Tamil Film
Dhanush will next team up with filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj for a yet-untitled Tamil project, which will go on the floors later this year.
Chennai: Actor-producer Dhanush will next team up with filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj for a yet-untitled Tamil project, which will go on the floors later this year.
"The project has been locked. While the genre of the film is yet unknown, the regular shooting will kick-start from September," a source close to Dhanush told IANS.
This is the first time Dhanush will be teaming up with Subbaraj, known for critically-acclaimed films like ‘Pizza’ and ‘Jigarthanda’.
Dhanush is currently shooting for Gautham Vasudev Menon-directed Tamil action-drama ‘Enai Nokki Paayum Thota’. He will start shooting for his Hollywood project ‘The Extraordinary Journey of The Fakir’ from July.
Dhanush also has Tamil gangster-based two-part film called ‘Vada Chennai’ with National Award-winning filmmaker Vetrimaaran. However, one is not sure when this project will go on the floors.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO