Don't Watch Movies, My Guilty Pleasure Are My Books: Kajol
"I think reading is a habit that everybody should cultivate," says the actress.
Image: Instagram/ Kajol
Mumbai: She has been a part of showbiz for over three decades, and delivered hits like Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But actress Kajol says she doesn't like to watch movies as much as she enjoys reading.
"I don't watch movies. I really don't. I'm not a movie person! But my guilty pleasure are my books actually. I read a lot of books. I love vampires, werewolves, everything with fangs and abnormalities on them," Kajol said in a statement.
The actress spoke about her preferences during an episode of Vogue BFFs. She became a part of the show with her mentor and close friend Mickey Contractor.
Kajol, who was last seen on the silver screen in Dilwale with superstar Shah Rukh Khan, also added that she is currently reading the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.
The mother of two said: "I'm a big believer in reading. I believe that children should read. I believe that regardless of gender, they should read because I believe in armchair travelling, I believe that it expands the mind. I believe that it makes you a better person, much more well informed.
"I think reading is a habit that everybody should cultivate."
The episode will air on Colors Infinity on Saturday.
- Veteran Actor Sridevi Passes Away at 54 After Cardiac Arrest in Dubai
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Live Cricket Score, New Zealand vs England 1st ODI in Hamilton: Taylor And Latham Score Half Centuries
- Exclusive - 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 Test Drive Review [Video]
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Remembering Sridevi: The Actor Who Lit Up Every Song With Her Presence
- Last Photos of Sridevi With Khushi, Boney Kapoor From Mohit Marwah's Wedding in Dubai