Drake Channels Taylor Swift For New Apple Music Ad
Drake stars in the new Apple Music commercial ©Twitter/Apple music
Drake is Taylor Swift's biggest new fan, if Apple Music is to be believed.
The rapper stars in a new commercial for the streaming service which sees him rocking out to the US singer's track "Bad Blood," ending with him getting so into the tune that he loses focus and falls off the weights bench.
The commercial, which premiered last night during the American Music Awards and has since been shared by Apple on Twitter, links back to an ad that debuted earlier this year in which Swift fell off a treadmill when rapping along to Drake's hit "Jumpman."
Recommended For You
- WALKING WOUNDEDRahane Sidelined Due to Injury, Manish Pandey Included
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video