Drake Channels Taylor Swift For New Apple Music Ad
Drake stars in the new Apple Music commercial ©Twitter/Apple music
Drake is Taylor Swift's biggest new fan, if Apple Music is to be believed.
The rapper stars in a new commercial for the streaming service which sees him rocking out to the US singer's track "Bad Blood," ending with him getting so into the tune that he loses focus and falls off the weights bench.
The commercial, which premiered last night during the American Music Awards and has since been shared by Apple on Twitter, links back to an ad that debuted earlier this year in which Swift fell off a treadmill when rapping along to Drake's hit "Jumpman."
Recommended For You
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More