Drake Channels Taylor Swift For New Apple Music Ad
Drake stars in the new Apple Music commercial ©Twitter/Apple music
Drake is Taylor Swift's biggest new fan, if Apple Music is to be believed.
The rapper stars in a new commercial for the streaming service which sees him rocking out to the US singer's track "Bad Blood," ending with him getting so into the tune that he loses focus and falls off the weights bench.
The commercial, which premiered last night during the American Music Awards and has since been shared by Apple on Twitter, links back to an ad that debuted earlier this year in which Swift fell off a treadmill when rapping along to Drake's hit "Jumpman."
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Jackie Chan Keeps His Word, Meets Salman Khan During His Visit To India
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Rekha Sports Ripped Jeans, Breaks All Stereotypes In One Go
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More