Drake Channels Taylor Swift For New Apple Music Ad
Drake stars in the new Apple Music commercial ©Twitter/Apple music
Drake is Taylor Swift's biggest new fan, if Apple Music is to be believed.
The rapper stars in a new commercial for the streaming service which sees him rocking out to the US singer's track "Bad Blood," ending with him getting so into the tune that he loses focus and falls off the weights bench.
The commercial, which premiered last night during the American Music Awards and has since been shared by Apple on Twitter, links back to an ad that debuted earlier this year in which Swift fell off a treadmill when rapping along to Drake's hit "Jumpman."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology