Dwayne Johnson Was Nervous While Singing in Disney's Moana
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical
A still from Moana.
Los Angeles Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson said he was initially intimidated to show off his vocal skills in his new movie Moana.
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical, in which he belts out a big solo song, and although he has exercised his vocal cords in the past, he felt a lot of pressure singing for the big screen, reported E! online.
"I've sung in the past, and in Polynesian culture, we sing, we dance, we play ukulele or guitar, things like that but not to this level," he said.
"It's Disney, and there's music involved. In a way, it's a musical. There's a lot of pressure. But I had the best time really, the best time."
Recommended For You
- A Missile, Bomb, Meteor or Gift From Aliens? Poop from Aircraft Befuddles Gurugram Village
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Red Carpet: Ranveer, Shahid, Alia and Kajol Outdo Fashion Classics
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- Scuba Diving in Puducherry: An Experience to Withhold!
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More