DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dwayne Johnson Was Nervous While Singing in Disney's Moana
A still from Moana.
Los Angeles Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson said he was initially intimidated to show off his vocal skills in his new movie Moana.
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical, in which he belts out a big solo song, and although he has exercised his vocal cords in the past, he felt a lot of pressure singing for the big screen, reported E! online.
"I've sung in the past, and in Polynesian culture, we sing, we dance, we play ukulele or guitar, things like that but not to this level," he said.
"It's Disney, and there's music involved. In a way, it's a musical. There's a lot of pressure. But I had the best time really, the best time."
Recommended For You
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar