Dwayne Johnson Was Nervous While Singing in Disney's Moana
A still from Moana.
Los Angeles Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson said he was initially intimidated to show off his vocal skills in his new movie Moana.
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical, in which he belts out a big solo song, and although he has exercised his vocal cords in the past, he felt a lot of pressure singing for the big screen, reported E! online.
"I've sung in the past, and in Polynesian culture, we sing, we dance, we play ukulele or guitar, things like that but not to this level," he said.
"It's Disney, and there's music involved. In a way, it's a musical. There's a lot of pressure. But I had the best time really, the best time."
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Jackie Chan Keeps His Word, Meets Salman Khan During His Visit To India
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Venus Powers Into Semi-Finals
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More