Dwayne Johnson Was Nervous While Singing in Disney's Moana
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical
A still from Moana.
Los Angeles Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson said he was initially intimidated to show off his vocal skills in his new movie Moana.
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical, in which he belts out a big solo song, and although he has exercised his vocal cords in the past, he felt a lot of pressure singing for the big screen, reported E! online.
"I've sung in the past, and in Polynesian culture, we sing, we dance, we play ukulele or guitar, things like that but not to this level," he said.
"It's Disney, and there's music involved. In a way, it's a musical. There's a lot of pressure. But I had the best time really, the best time."
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Backed me When I Was Nobody: Kuldeep Yadav
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- MS Dhoni Must Credit Kohli For Resurgence, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Elli Avrram Tells You About Exercises to Improve Flexibility
- A New Mother’s Guide: What To Do Once You Are Back Home With Your Baby