Dwayne Johnson Was Nervous While Singing in Disney's Moana
A still from Moana.
Los Angeles Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson said he was initially intimidated to show off his vocal skills in his new movie Moana.
The actor plays demi-god Maui in the movie musical, in which he belts out a big solo song, and although he has exercised his vocal cords in the past, he felt a lot of pressure singing for the big screen, reported E! online.
"I've sung in the past, and in Polynesian culture, we sing, we dance, we play ukulele or guitar, things like that but not to this level," he said.
"It's Disney, and there's music involved. In a way, it's a musical. There's a lot of pressure. But I had the best time really, the best time."
Recommended For You
- KL Rahul Happy to Take Blows for the Country
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Half Girlfriend First Look: Arjun Kapoor- Shraddha Kapoor are Drenched in Love
- Violence Is Unjustified, Unacceptable: Bhansali on Padmavati Row
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?