Eddie Redmayne Was the First Choice for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Director David Yates said no one else was even considered for the role of the 1920s 'magizoologist'.
A still from the film Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.
Redmayne was filmmakers' first choice for 'Fantastic Beasts'
London Actor Eddie Redmayne was the first choice for filmmakers in the role of Newt Scamander in the "Fantastic Beasts" movies.
Director David Yates said no one else was even considered for the role of the 1920s 'magizoologist', reported Contactmusic.
"Eddie is quintessentially British, and an actor for all times, who can play a character from any time," the "Harry Potter" filmmaker said.
"Eddie is brilliant at getting under a character's skin and exploring every detail of a role, yet all that effort is invisible. All you see here is Newt, an outsider who is somewhat knotty but winning and engaging, someone you immediately invest in."
Recommended For You
- Dunkirk Movie Review: Nolan And Effective Storytelling Make It A Winner
- Lipstick Under My Burkha: Unveiling of Women Desires Like Never Before
- Harbhajan Asks Yuvraj 'Why Are You Peeping Into My Phone'
- [Update]Oppo Punjab Service Team Quits Over “Indians Are Beggars” Statement
- Alia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In A Black And White, Strapless Prabal Gurung Ensemble