Eddie Redmayne Was the First Choice for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
A still from the film Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.
Redmayne was filmmakers' first choice for 'Fantastic Beasts'
London Actor Eddie Redmayne was the first choice for filmmakers in the role of Newt Scamander in the "Fantastic Beasts" movies.
Director David Yates said no one else was even considered for the role of the 1920s 'magizoologist', reported Contactmusic.
"Eddie is quintessentially British, and an actor for all times, who can play a character from any time," the "Harry Potter" filmmaker said.
"Eddie is brilliant at getting under a character's skin and exploring every detail of a role, yet all that effort is invisible. All you see here is Newt, an outsider who is somewhat knotty but winning and engaging, someone you immediately invest in."
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up