DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Eddie Redmayne Was the First Choice for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
A still from the film Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.
Redmayne was filmmakers' first choice for 'Fantastic Beasts'
London Actor Eddie Redmayne was the first choice for filmmakers in the role of Newt Scamander in the "Fantastic Beasts" movies.
Director David Yates said no one else was even considered for the role of the 1920s 'magizoologist', reported Contactmusic.
"Eddie is quintessentially British, and an actor for all times, who can play a character from any time," the "Harry Potter" filmmaker said.
"Eddie is brilliant at getting under a character's skin and exploring every detail of a role, yet all that effort is invisible. All you see here is Newt, an outsider who is somewhat knotty but winning and engaging, someone you immediately invest in."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users