Excitement That Mahesh Babu's Presence Creates in Chennai is Astonishing: Santosh Sivan
A file photo of Mahesh Babu.
Chennai: Cinematographer-filmmaker Santosh Sivan, who is busy working on A.R. Murugadoss's yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual, says the excitement Mahesh Babu's presence brings to a set is beyond belief.
The makers have been shooting in the city for nearly three weeks.
"The amount of excitement and energy the presence of Mahesh Babu creates in Chennai is astonishing. The star power is enormous. We have shot close to 20 days in Chennai with some major portions covered. We have got the best of combination that will give this film a great avenue to explore the commercial arena to a greater level," Sivan said in a statement.
Having gone on the floors last month in Hyderabad, the team has shifted here to shoot important action sequences in a specially erected set in the EVP world.
In the film, Mahesh will be seen as an intelligence officer. Rakul Preet Singh plays the leading lady.
The film marks the debut of actor-filmmaker S.J. Suryah in the role of an antagonist.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology