Excitement That Mahesh Babu's Presence Creates in Chennai is Astonishing: Santosh Sivan
A file photo of Mahesh Babu.
Chennai: Cinematographer-filmmaker Santosh Sivan, who is busy working on A.R. Murugadoss's yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual, says the excitement Mahesh Babu's presence brings to a set is beyond belief.
The makers have been shooting in the city for nearly three weeks.
"The amount of excitement and energy the presence of Mahesh Babu creates in Chennai is astonishing. The star power is enormous. We have shot close to 20 days in Chennai with some major portions covered. We have got the best of combination that will give this film a great avenue to explore the commercial arena to a greater level," Sivan said in a statement.
Having gone on the floors last month in Hyderabad, the team has shifted here to shoot important action sequences in a specially erected set in the EVP world.
In the film, Mahesh will be seen as an intelligence officer. Rakul Preet Singh plays the leading lady.
The film marks the debut of actor-filmmaker S.J. Suryah in the role of an antagonist.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly