Failure of a Film? It Has Repercussions: Sushant Singh Rajput
Image: Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput says he is not afraid of a film's failure.
"No, failure of a film doesn't scare me. But I am aware it has repercussion. It doesn't scare me because I started (acting) when I quit Delhi College of Engineering and I was doing theatre... I was staying with six guys in a single room...," Sushant told IANS.
"I used to get Rs 250 per play that I used to do... I used to dance in the background and I used to be so excited... I still am with all the acknowledgement and money... I can match that," he added.
The M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story star said: "When I was doing theate or TV, I was thinking that 'Okay, I have to slog right now because one day I will be successful'. I was successful then... Be it theatre, TV or films I don't care... As long as I act."
Sushant's latest release Raabta is directed by Dinesh Vijan. The film also stars Kriti Sanon. The movie is based on the theme of reincarnation.
Recommended For You
- Lionel Messi Wedding: Five Inside Information for the Fans
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters