Fifty Shades' Intimate Scenes Could Have Broken Records, Says Dakota Johnson
ohnson said her most challenging sex scene in the trilogy appears in the new Fifty Shades Freed, when she is seen handcuffed and blindfolded in the infamous Red Room
Image; A still from Fifty Shades Freed.
Los Angeles:, Hollywood star Dakota Johnson says that the Fifty Shades franchise would have entered the record books if all the sex scenes were shot in one day.
"If we could do all of the sex scenes in a day or so, that would truly be in the Guinness Book of World Records," Johnson told Claire Magazine.
"A lot of it was dependent on the locations, and because we shot the second and third film back-to-back, the sex scenes were kind of grouped in all together for the most part. And some were not in those two weeks."
Johnson said her most challenging sex scene in the trilogy appears in the new Fifty Shades Freed, when she is seen handcuffed and blindfolded in the infamous Red Room, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Despite preparing throughly to shoot the scene, she said the sensation still came as a shock to her nervous system.
"The most difficult one by far -- I think in all three movies -- was a sex scene in the third film where I was handcuffed with my arms and legs to the gate. It's like a fence thing that comes down. And I was blindfolded.
"And it was kind of shocking, because I didn't realise that no matter how prepared or rehearsed I was, when your senses are taken away like that, you can't control the way your nervous system will react. So it was really tricky to navigate that scene. It was kind of difficult."
Recommended For You
- Never Mind His Political Agenda, Here Is Rajinikanth's Next Film
- Welcome To New York Review: Save Your Precious 2 Hours By Avoiding This Painfully Unfunny Film
- Dhoni Abusing Manish Pandey During T20 Match is Now an Internet Meme
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy