Filmmaker Hari to Begin Saamy 2 After Vikram's Garuda
Director Hari is gearing up to start working on the sequel to his 2003 Tamil blockbuster Saamy.
Chennai: Director Hari, who is gearing up to start working on the sequel to his 2003 Tamil blockbuster Saamy, says the project will only go on the floors after Vikram completes his much delayed Tamil project Garuda.
“I'm really happy to be reuniting with Vikram for Saamy 2. However, the project will only roll from next year after Vikram completes shooting for Garuda,” Hari told IANS.
In Saamy 2, Vikram will return as the foul-mouthed police officer, and Hari says that the project will be bigger in terms of scale vis-à-vis the prequel.
“We will definitely make it bigger. We're reuniting after a decade and the expectations will be much higher,” he said.
The project will be bankrolled by Thameens Films, and Harris Jayaraj has been roped in to compose the tunes.
Vikram, meanwhile, awaits the release of Tamil thriller Iru Mugan.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shuts Up Reporter Who Asked Sexist Question
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes