Filmmaker Hari to Begin Saamy 2 After Vikram's Garuda
Director Hari is gearing up to start working on the sequel to his 2003 Tamil blockbuster Saamy.
Chennai: Director Hari, who is gearing up to start working on the sequel to his 2003 Tamil blockbuster Saamy, says the project will only go on the floors after Vikram completes his much delayed Tamil project Garuda.
“I'm really happy to be reuniting with Vikram for Saamy 2. However, the project will only roll from next year after Vikram completes shooting for Garuda,” Hari told IANS.
In Saamy 2, Vikram will return as the foul-mouthed police officer, and Hari says that the project will be bigger in terms of scale vis-à-vis the prequel.
“We will definitely make it bigger. We're reuniting after a decade and the expectations will be much higher,” he said.
The project will be bankrolled by Thameens Films, and Harris Jayaraj has been roped in to compose the tunes.
Vikram, meanwhile, awaits the release of Tamil thriller Iru Mugan.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- CASH CRUNCHIPTL 2016: Demonetisation Hits League, No Federer, Williams This Season
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility