Four Epic War Sequences Planned For Gauthamiputra Satakarni
A still from the film.
Chennai: The makers of the upcoming Telugu historic drama Gauthamiputra Satakarni, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, have shot four epic war sequences, which, according to a source, will be the biggest highlight of the film.
"The war sequences will stun audiences. Two war episodes were shot in Georgia, and the makers spent a fortune on it. Rest of the war sequences were shot in India. The raw footage itself looks amazing and with the visual effects it will be epic," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Over the weekend, the principal shooting of the project was wrapped up.
"Except for some patch work, which will be shot on Wednesday, the rest of the film has been completed. They have planned to complete the film in 80 days but with great planning it was completed in 79 days only," he said.
The audio and trailer of the film will be launched on December 16 in Tirupathi.
The film is about the unsung ruler from the Satavahana dynasty. It also stars Shriya Saran, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?