Four Epic War Sequences Planned For Gauthamiputra Satakarni
A still from the film.
Chennai: The makers of the upcoming Telugu historic drama Gauthamiputra Satakarni, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, have shot four epic war sequences, which, according to a source, will be the biggest highlight of the film.
"The war sequences will stun audiences. Two war episodes were shot in Georgia, and the makers spent a fortune on it. Rest of the war sequences were shot in India. The raw footage itself looks amazing and with the visual effects it will be epic," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Over the weekend, the principal shooting of the project was wrapped up.
"Except for some patch work, which will be shot on Wednesday, the rest of the film has been completed. They have planned to complete the film in 80 days but with great planning it was completed in 79 days only," he said.
The audio and trailer of the film will be launched on December 16 in Tirupathi.
The film is about the unsung ruler from the Satavahana dynasty. It also stars Shriya Saran, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Huawei Honor 6X: Which One to Look Out For?
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment