Gary Barlow Banned From Speaking On His Star Wars Role
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognize him when he appears on screen.
Image: Instagram/ Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow is worried he might be "cut out" from the forthcoming film Star Wars: The Last Jedi for speaking too much about his role in it.
The Take that singer is not allowed to talk about his role otherwise he will be cut, reports metro.co.uk.
"I can't talk about it because I'll be cut out. They've told me if I talk about it at all I won't be in it," Barlow said.
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognise him when he appears on screen.
Recommended For You
- Micromax Canvas Infinity Review: Most Affordable Bezel-Less Smartphone
- How Microsoft Helped Boost Renault Sport F1 Team’s Prowess
- Tata Nexon Undercuts Maruti Vitara Brezza by Rs 1.5 Lakhs
- Breaking Myths With Mandira Bedi: Crunches Are The Key To Get Flat Abs
- Rahul Dev Guides You About Battle Ropes Workout