Gary Barlow Banned From Speaking On His Star Wars Role
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognize him when he appears on screen.
Image: Instagram/ Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow is worried he might be "cut out" from the forthcoming film Star Wars: The Last Jedi for speaking too much about his role in it.
The Take that singer is not allowed to talk about his role otherwise he will be cut, reports metro.co.uk.
"I can't talk about it because I'll be cut out. They've told me if I talk about it at all I won't be in it," Barlow said.
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognise him when he appears on screen.
Recommended For You
- If Di Stefano Could Leave Real Madrid, So Can Ronaldo: Real Great Sanchis
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- Let's Take Padmaavat For What It Is- A Film, Not A Community Validation Stamp
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person