Gary Barlow Banned From Speaking On His Star Wars Role
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognize him when he appears on screen.
Image: Instagram/ Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow is worried he might be "cut out" from the forthcoming film Star Wars: The Last Jedi for speaking too much about his role in it.
The Take that singer is not allowed to talk about his role otherwise he will be cut, reports metro.co.uk.
"I can't talk about it because I'll be cut out. They've told me if I talk about it at all I won't be in it," Barlow said.
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognise him when he appears on screen.
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka vs India Preview: Under-scrutiny Kohli And India Take on Struggling Hosts
- Beating Cancer With Your Support
- Ralang Road Director Talks About the Film, Depiction of Minorities And More
- ICW 2017 Day 2: Disha Patani Turns Showstopper For Manav Gangwani
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh