Gary Barlow Banned From Speaking On His Star Wars Role
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognize him when he appears on screen.
Image: Instagram/ Gary Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow is worried he might be "cut out" from the forthcoming film Star Wars: The Last Jedi for speaking too much about his role in it.
The Take that singer is not allowed to talk about his role otherwise he will be cut, reports metro.co.uk.
"I can't talk about it because I'll be cut out. They've told me if I talk about it at all I won't be in it," Barlow said.
However, the 46-year-old is struggling to keep details secret as he confirmed fans will be able to recognise him when he appears on screen.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Benafsha Soonawalla Wants Priyank Sharma to Admit They are in Love; Twitter Calls Her 'Desperate'
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Sakshi Malik Wants to Emulate Inspirational Sushil Kumar’s Olympic Achievements
- Designer Duo Gauri-Nainika's Debut Shoe Range Is The Ultimate Party Footwear You Were Looking For
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR