Genuinely Felt Carefree While Shooting for Befikre: Vaani Kapoor
Vaani made her Bollywood debut with 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance.
Photo by Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Aditya Chopra may be known as one of the hardest task masters, but his Befikre actress Vaani Kapoor says the director is approachable when it comes helping out his team.
Vaani, who made her Bollywood debut with 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance, will be seen romancing Ranveer Singh in the movie extensively shot in Paris. "It was so easy to work with Aditya Chopra. I was very comfortable and wasn't afraid to approach him. I would go and ask him the same questions again and again and he used answer with a lot of patience.
"I genuinely felt carefree while shooting. I was carefree because I knew no one was judging or testing me," the 28-year-old actress told reporters.
The song has been sung by Gippy Grewal and Harshdeep Kaur. Befikre will hit the theatres on December 9.
Recommended For You
- Sumit Nagal Stuns Yuki Bhambri, Enters Maiden Challenger Final
- Lionel Messi Receives 4th Golden Shoe as Europe's Top Scorer, Equals Ronaldo
- Trump Hit on My Wife, She Showed His Fat Ass the Door: Billy Baldwin
- Jeep Recalls 1200 Compass SUV's in India Over Faulty Airbags
- India vs Sri Lanka: Ishant, Ashwin & Jadeja Bundle Out Lankans for 205