Genuinely Felt Carefree While Shooting for Befikre: Vaani Kapoor
Photo by Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Aditya Chopra may be known as one of the hardest task masters, but his Befikre actress Vaani Kapoor says the director is approachable when it comes helping out his team.
Vaani, who made her Bollywood debut with 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance, will be seen romancing Ranveer Singh in the movie extensively shot in Paris. "It was so easy to work with Aditya Chopra. I was very comfortable and wasn't afraid to approach him. I would go and ask him the same questions again and again and he used answer with a lot of patience.
"I genuinely felt carefree while shooting. I was carefree because I knew no one was judging or testing me," the 28-year-old actress told reporters.
The lead pair of the film walked the ramp last night for DIVA'NI at Embassy of France here. Vaani and Ranveer also danced on song Khulke Dhulke from the film, which they launched yesterday at Delhi Law Faculty.
The song has been sung by Gippy Grewal and Harshdeep Kaur. Befikre will hit the theatres on December 9.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Brendon McCullum Foxed by a Chewing Gum
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More