Genuinely Felt Carefree While Shooting for Befikre: Vaani Kapoor
Photo by Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Aditya Chopra may be known as one of the hardest task masters, but his Befikre actress Vaani Kapoor says the director is approachable when it comes helping out his team.
Vaani, who made her Bollywood debut with 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance, will be seen romancing Ranveer Singh in the movie extensively shot in Paris. "It was so easy to work with Aditya Chopra. I was very comfortable and wasn't afraid to approach him. I would go and ask him the same questions again and again and he used answer with a lot of patience.
"I genuinely felt carefree while shooting. I was carefree because I knew no one was judging or testing me," the 28-year-old actress told reporters.
The lead pair of the film walked the ramp last night for DIVA'NI at Embassy of France here. Vaani and Ranveer also danced on song Khulke Dhulke from the film, which they launched yesterday at Delhi Law Faculty.
The song has been sung by Gippy Grewal and Harshdeep Kaur. Befikre will hit the theatres on December 9.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man