George, Amal Clooney Hire Baby Bouncers
Image: Reuters Pictures
London Hollywood star George Clooney and his wife Amal have hired baby bouncers for their less than one-week-old daughter Ella and son Alexander.
The couple is planning to spend more on security to protect their family. First on the list is a pair of bodyguards for the newborns - costing 250,000 pounds a year.
A source close to the family told dailystar.co.uk: Fatherhood was a long time coming for George, so he's not risking his brood coming to any harm. The baby bouncers are just the start.
He and Amal have really spoiled the twins. There's been so much work done on the house ready for them.
The security men are said to have been briefed to accompany the family on outings, while also taking turns to protect the nursery.
George has also laid out 100,000 pounds on a network of motion sensors and lasers to protect his 12 million pounds worth mansion in Sonning, Berkshire.
Another two-man team will specifically monitor the property and a quick-response security driver is on call at 100,000 pounds a year.
The 56-year-old actor also spent 100,000 pounds with an interior decorator to install a Simon Horn nursery suite and work to baby-safe the house is said to have cost 800,000 pounds.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters