Ghazi Release Date? It’s February 2017
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Chennai: Rana Daggubati and Taapsee Pannu starrer trilingual submarine-based war film Ghazi will release worldwide in February 2017, said a source.
"The makers have locked February 24, 2017 as release date. The film will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film is based on the true incidents on the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi, a Pakistan submarine during the Indo-Pak 1971 war.
While Rana plays a naval officer, Taapsee will be seen as a refugee.
Ghazi which is directed by Sankalp, is partially based on his own book Blue Fish.
PVP Cinema has produced the film, and its story is about an executive naval officer of the Indian submarine S21 and his team who remain underwater for 18 days.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More