Ghazi Release Date? It’s February 2017
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Chennai: Rana Daggubati and Taapsee Pannu starrer trilingual submarine-based war film Ghazi will release worldwide in February 2017, said a source.
"The makers have locked February 24, 2017 as release date. The film will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film is based on the true incidents on the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi, a Pakistan submarine during the Indo-Pak 1971 war.
While Rana plays a naval officer, Taapsee will be seen as a refugee.
Ghazi which is directed by Sankalp, is partially based on his own book Blue Fish.
PVP Cinema has produced the film, and its story is about an executive naval officer of the Indian submarine S21 and his team who remain underwater for 18 days.
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped