Ghazi Release Date? It’s February 2017
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Chennai: Rana Daggubati and Taapsee Pannu starrer trilingual submarine-based war film Ghazi will release worldwide in February 2017, said a source.
"The makers have locked February 24, 2017 as release date. The film will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film is based on the true incidents on the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi, a Pakistan submarine during the Indo-Pak 1971 war.
While Rana plays a naval officer, Taapsee will be seen as a refugee.
Ghazi which is directed by Sankalp, is partially based on his own book Blue Fish.
PVP Cinema has produced the film, and its story is about an executive naval officer of the Indian submarine S21 and his team who remain underwater for 18 days.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records