DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Glad I Don't Live With Madonna, Says Son Rocco Ritchie
A file photo of Madonna and Rocco Ritchie
London: Rocco Ritchie said that he is "so glad" he no longer lives with his mother and singer Madonna.
Rocco took to Instagram to post a video of his family - including Madonna and his adopted siblings David, 11, and Mercy, 10 - taking part in the Mannequin Challenge which requires the participants to stay completely still. Madonna was filmed with food hanging out of her mouth as she froze mid meal.
The video footage was captioned: "So glad I don't live here anymore."
When fans of the Like a virgin singer came to her defence to tell the teenager it was just a bit of fun, Rocco simply replied with a series of laughing emojis, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to The Sun, Rocco, who lives here with his father and filmmaker Guy Ritchie, also reportedly blocked a number of his mother's fans on the site, preventing them from accessing his page.
Rocco was arrested last week for possession of marijuana.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish