Glad I Don't Live With Madonna, Says Son Rocco Ritchie
A file photo of Madonna and Rocco Ritchie
London: Rocco Ritchie said that he is "so glad" he no longer lives with his mother and singer Madonna.
Rocco took to Instagram to post a video of his family - including Madonna and his adopted siblings David, 11, and Mercy, 10 - taking part in the Mannequin Challenge which requires the participants to stay completely still. Madonna was filmed with food hanging out of her mouth as she froze mid meal.
The video footage was captioned: "So glad I don't live here anymore."
When fans of the Like a virgin singer came to her defence to tell the teenager it was just a bit of fun, Rocco simply replied with a series of laughing emojis, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to The Sun, Rocco, who lives here with his father and filmmaker Guy Ritchie, also reportedly blocked a number of his mother's fans on the site, preventing them from accessing his page.
Rocco was arrested last week for possession of marijuana.
Recommended For You
- TOKYO 2020 DREAMSMy Aim is to Equal Sushil's Feat of Two Olympic Medals: Sakshi Malik
- Sane DecisionTrisha's Mother Seeks Police Protection for Daughter
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- inside storyLack of Hotel Room Delays Virat and Co Arrival in Cuttack