Happy to Share That My Family is Growing a Little Bigger: Allu Arjun
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster 'Sarrainodu', will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Telugu star Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy, who have been married for five years, are expecting their second child. The couple already have a son named Ayaan.
"Happy to share that my family is growing a little bigger. Another baby arriving soon," Arjun wrote on his Twitter page.
According to a family source, the delivery is due in November.
Sneha was spotted with a baby bump last week when she accompanied Arjun during Haritha Haram event.
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster Sarrainodu, will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
Recommended For You
- Dunkirk Movie Review: A Riveting, Overwhelming Piece of Cinema
- Check Out The Trailer of Jab Harry Met Sejal
- I Never Call The Paparazzi, They Just Turn Up: Sonam Kapoor on Airport Looks
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: India's Road to the Final
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary