DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Happy to Share That My Family is Growing a Little Bigger: Allu Arjun
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Telugu star Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy, who have been married for five years, are expecting their second child. The couple already have a son named Ayaan.
"Happy to share that my family is growing a little bigger. Another baby arriving soon," Arjun wrote on his Twitter page.
According to a family source, the delivery is due in November.
Sneha was spotted with a baby bump last week when she accompanied Arjun during Haritha Haram event.
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster Sarrainodu, will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande