Happy to Share That My Family is Growing a Little Bigger: Allu Arjun
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Telugu star Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy, who have been married for five years, are expecting their second child. The couple already have a son named Ayaan.
"Happy to share that my family is growing a little bigger. Another baby arriving soon," Arjun wrote on his Twitter page.
According to a family source, the delivery is due in November.
Sneha was spotted with a baby bump last week when she accompanied Arjun during Haritha Haram event.
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster Sarrainodu, will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It