Happy to Share That My Family is Growing a Little Bigger: Allu Arjun
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster 'Sarrainodu', will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Telugu star Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy, who have been married for five years, are expecting their second child. The couple already have a son named Ayaan.
"Happy to share that my family is growing a little bigger. Another baby arriving soon," Arjun wrote on his Twitter page.
According to a family source, the delivery is due in November.
Sneha was spotted with a baby bump last week when she accompanied Arjun during Haritha Haram event.
Arjun, who was last seen in Telugu blockbuster Sarrainodu, will next be seen in a yet-untitled project with director Harish Shankar.
Recommended For You
- Lack of Support and Deplorable Condition of the Sport Forces Para-Table Tennis Player to Quit
- Ton-up Virat Kohli Joins Idol Sachin Tendulkar on Honours Board in Centurion
- Shaitan Haveli Review: Amazon Prime's A-Grade Tribute to B-Grade Horror
- Delhi to Agra Weekend Getaway in BMW 3-Series - Yamuna Expressway vs NH2
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods