Haseena: Queen of Mumbai teaser: This Could Be a Game Changer For Shraddha Kapoor
The teaser of Shraddha Kapoor's much-anticipated film Haseena: Queen Of Mumbai has finally been unveiled. Shraddha plays the titular role in the film based on the life of Dawood Ibrahim's sister Haseena Parkar and her real-life brother Siddhanth Kapoor essays the character of the dreaded underworld don.
The one-minute-long teaser sheds light on the circumstances that led Haseena to become the 'Godmother' for some and 'gangster' for others in Nagpada, South Mumbai.
Shraddha's only dialogue in the teaser establishes her as the dreaded gangster perfectly. “Aapa yaad rah gaya na? Naam yaad rakhne ki zarurat nahi,” she says with a fierce look on her face.
The film has been directed by Apoorva Lakhia and produced by Nahid Khan and also stars Ankur Bhatia, who was last seen in Omung Kumar's Sarbjit.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies