Haven't Saved Any Money For Rainy Days: Shah Rukh Khan
In an exclusive interview with CNN-News18 Shah Rukh Khan reveals that he doesn't wish to leave any inheritance for his children apart from giving best education and a house.
Shah Rukh Khan, who has been very protective of his family and children, has maintained that his kids are used to the treatment that they get because of his stardom. The second-richest actor in the world, however, maintains that on monetary levels he is a spend-as-you-ear kind of person and doesn't wish to leave an unfathomable inheritance for his children.
In the interview with CNN-News18, SRK emphasised, "We are very lower-middle class people. Our wants and desire are not so many. Gauri and I believe in the theory that if you have money, spend it on having a good life. "
The actor agrees that there is a certain about of safety that one provides for the family, but apart from that he has nothing. "I've never saved any money. What I earn, it all goes into filmmaking. and immediate expenditures. "
However, Shah Rukh Khan does wish to leave his children with something that'll help them be on their own. The actor says, "Because I never had a house before coming to Mumbai I wish to leave a house for them and of course provide them with amazing basic education."
The actor quips that apart from their stunning looks, there is nothing about his children that is starry. " They live a basic life (rich, but basic) on their own will. We provide them with every requirement but we don't have money saved for a rainy day for them to live-off, " he says.
Recommended For You
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Red Carpet: Ranveer, Shahid, Alia and Kajol Outdo Fashion Classics
- THE TIPPLING POINT | Can't Go to Finland? Bring it Home in This Carefully Sculpted Bottle
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- Scuba Diving in Puducherry: An Experience to Withhold!
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More