DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Here's What Kajal Aggarwal's Role Will Be In Ajith Kumar's Next
A file photo of Kajal Aggarwal.
Chennai: Most popular for playing urban, glamorous roles to a tee, actress Kajal Aggarwal will be seen playing a homely wife to Ajith Kumar in his yet-untitled next Tamil outing.
"Kajal will be seen as Ajith's wife in the film. Unlike her previous roles, she will be seen in a homely avatar," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
To be helmed by Siruthai Siva, the shooting of the film will commence in Bulgaria from next week.
"The crew has already left. The actors will leave over the weekend and Kajal will join in the second week of August. The team has planned to shoot for 40 days across several locations in Bulgaria. They might also extend the trip," he said.
Tipped to be a spy thriller, predominant portions of the film will be shot abroad.
The film has music by Anirudh Ravichander.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi