Here's Why Junior NTR Turned Down 'Brahmotsavam'
Mahesh Babu was not the first choice for Telugu family drama 'Brahmotsavam'!
Chennai: Superstar Mahesh Babu was not the first choice for Telugu family drama 'Brahmotsavam', which is currently running in theatres. The project was first offered to actor Jr. NTR, who turned down the offer as he was unhappy with its script.
"Director Srikanth Addala's first choice was NTR, and he was approached with the project over a year ago. Although NTR liked the idea, he wanted some changes to be incorporated in the script and expected it to be rewritten," a source said.
NTR had given Addala an ultimatum, to return with a fresh draft of the script.
"Despite waiting for months, Addala didn't come up with a satisfactory script. Hence, NTR was left with no option other than to move on. It was around the same time he'd signed director Sukumar's 'Nannaku Prematho'," the source said.
'Nannaku Prematho' released earlier this year and was very well received.
Meanwhile, 'Brahmotsavam' is heading towards a disaster at the ticket window.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?