DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hindi Medium To Be Screened for Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia
Image: Youtube/ A still from the trailer of Hindi Medium
New Delhi: Actor Irrfan Khan will screen his forthcoming film Hindi Medium especially for Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia here on Saturday.
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, Hindi Medium is a story about how education that is supposed to be a tool of enlightenment has become a tool to create inequality. It also features Pakistani actress Saba Qamar in the lead.
The film screening will also be attended by Aam Aadmi Party leader Atishi Marlena, read a statement.
Produced by Dinesh Vijan and Bhushan Kumar, Hindi Medium is scheduled to be released on May 19.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Mobbed By Fans After India Beat Kiwis
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi