Hollywood Director Paul Feig Congratulates SRK, Alia Bhatt for Dear Zindagi
A still from Dear Zindagi.
Los Angeles: Hollywood director Paul Feig has praised superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt's performance in their recently released Dear Zindagi.
The 54-year-old filmmaker, who has helmed hit films like Bridesmaids, Ghostbusters and The Heat congratulated both actors and also film's director Gauri Shinde by calling her "an amazing writer".
"Huge congrats to @iamsrk and @aliaa08 on your wonderful performances in #DearZindagi. @gauris, you are an amazing writer/director. Bravo," he wrote.
Shah Rukh, also Feig's good friend, thanked him for the post. "Hi my friend @paulfeig didn't reply sooner because wanted to catch up GB2 (Ghostbusters 2). Too funny. Thanks for the movies," he tweeted.
Similarly, Alia expressed her excitement by tweeting, "Wohoooooo I'm over the moon and how!!!! Thank you soo much." While Shinde posted, "Thankyou so much. Means a lot." Feig's wife Laurie Karon is a "Bollywood fanatic" and a big fan of Shah Rukh.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Andrew Tye Ruled of IPL 2017 With a Dislocated Shoulder
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her