Hollywood Director Paul Feig Congratulates SRK, Alia Bhatt for Dear Zindagi
The 54-year-old filmmaker, who has helmed hit films like Bridesmaids and The Heat congratulated both actors and also film's director Gauri Shinde by calling her "an amazing writer".
A still from Dear Zindagi.
Los Angeles: Hollywood director Paul Feig has praised superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt's performance in their recently released Dear Zindagi.
The 54-year-old filmmaker, who has helmed hit films like Bridesmaids, Ghostbusters and The Heat congratulated both actors and also film's director Gauri Shinde by calling her "an amazing writer".
"Huge congrats to @iamsrk and @aliaa08 on your wonderful performances in #DearZindagi. @gauris, you are an amazing writer/director. Bravo," he wrote.
Shah Rukh, also Feig's good friend, thanked him for the post. "Hi my friend @paulfeig didn't reply sooner because wanted to catch up GB2 (Ghostbusters 2). Too funny. Thanks for the movies," he tweeted.
Similarly, Alia expressed her excitement by tweeting, "Wohoooooo I'm over the moon and how!!!! Thank you soo much." While Shinde posted, "Thankyou so much. Means a lot." Feig's wife Laurie Karon is a "Bollywood fanatic" and a big fan of Shah Rukh.
Recommended For You
- Chris Gayle Denies Exposing Private Parts to Masseuse
- Murali Vijay Back in India Squad for First Two Tests against Sri Lanka
- 2.0: S Shankar's Assistant Murali Manohar Alleges Non-payment of Dues
- Five Vacations You Can Take Before 2017 Ends
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships