Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff to Star Together in YRF's Next Film
The film will be directed by Siddharth Anand. who are currently working with Tiger on the Indian remake of Hollywood film franchise Rambo.
Image; Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actors Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff will be seen sharing screen space for the first time together in filmmaker Siddharth Anand's yet-to-be-titled project.
The project was announced by production banner Yash Raj Films on the occasion of legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra's 85th birth anniversary on Wednesday.
"Bring it on! Presenting Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff in YRF's next film. Directed by Siddharth Anand. Releasing on January 25, 2019. Hrithik vs Tiger," read a post on the banner's official Twitter handle.
The two actors also took to their respective accounts on the micro-blogging site to announce the project.
"Sir Hrithik Roshan, you are my guru. But you should know when the game changes," Tiger tweeted.
To that, Hrithik replied: "A guru will always have that one trick, he doesn't teach his student. Tiger Shroff."
The project is touted as an action thriller.
Tiger and Anand are currently working on the Indian remake of Hollywood film franchise "Rambo", which featured Sylvester Stallone. However, it is yet to be seen whether Hrithik has joined Tiger in the "Rambo" remake or it is a new project.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- 24th February 2010: Sachin Tendulkar Scores First-ever ODI Double Ton
- Just Relief and Joy, Says Eugenie Bouchard After Locker Room Case is Settled
- Welcome to New York Review: Diljit Dosanjh-Starrer Isn't Just A Terrible Film But A Depressing One
- Taimur and Inaaya's Viral Picture is a Treat We Deserve on Weekend!
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics