Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil Mints Over Rs 100 crore
Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaabil, produced by his father Rakesh Roshan, has entered the Rs 100 crore club by minting Rs 106.2 crore at the domestic box office.
Image: Official Poster of Kaabil
Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaabil, produced by his father Rakesh Roshan, has entered the Rs 100 crore club by minting Rs 106.2 crore at the domestic box office.
Released on January 25 along with Shah Rukh Khan's Raees, Kaabil collected Rs 9.22 crore on Saturday, taking the total to Rs 106.2 crore, said the makers.
The Sanjay Gupta directorial is an intense drama about a visually challenged couple played by Hrithik and Yami Gautam.
Made on a moderate budget of Rs 50 crore, the film has now made a profit of Rs 56 crore.
And the film's team is set to party with their fans.
Rakesh Roshan tweeted on Saturday: "We would love to celebrate Kaabil with you guys. Watch Kaabil this weekend and send a picture holding your ticket and use the hashtag."
In the past, the father-son duo have given hits like Krrish, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai and Koi... Mil Gaya.
Recommended For You
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Ton-up Raina Helps UP Win; Delhi, Punjab Continue Winning Run
- Of Being Body Positive And Combating Unrealistic Beauty Standards
- Jadeja and Umesh Catch Eye in Fun Filled Indian Training Session
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top 50 Plus Smartphone Deals on Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Honor And Others Listed