I Do Things To Make Her Feel Good: Kunal Khemu On Soha Ali Khan's Pregnancy
The couple, who got married in 2015, are expecting their first baby.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan says her husband and actor Kunal Kemmu has been extremely supportive during her first pregnancy and added that he takes care of her in every way possible.
The couple, who got married in 2015, are expecting their first baby. They shared the news last month.
"Pregnancy changes a woman not just physically, but also emotionally. It is important that a mother feels calm and stress-free at all times. This is where fathers can play an important part," Soha said in a statement.
"Kunal has been extremely supportive of me in this journey and takes care of me in all way possible and makes me feel like a yummy mummy," she added.
The actress talked about her pregnancy at a special session, organised by a specialist skincare oil brand Bio-Oil, here on Friday.
Kunal also talked about his experience, and encouraged husbands to support their wives.
Kunal said: "I just listen to her, make her feel happy, reassure her that she looks wonderful, and do things to make her feel good, can make her very happy."
Recommended For You
- Shikhar Dhawan Ton Poses Problem of Plenty For India
- Maruti Suzuki Launches Premium Nexa Service Workshop Chain
- Digital Platform Hasn't Come Under the Radar of Censorship: Richa Chadha
- BCCI Adopts Lodha Panel Reforms Barring Five Contentious Ones
- Fake Video: It Was Not a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 That Exploded