DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I Like it When Directors Don't Play to The Galleries: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a still from Freaky Ali.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has praised Munna Michael director Sabbir Khan for paying a lot of attention to detail.
"Sabbir makes commercial films, but he is focussed on detailing. He doesn't overdo things on the set and wants the film to look realistic. I like it when directors don't play to the galleries," Nawazuddin said in a statement.
The actor will be seen sharing screen space with actors Tiger Shroff and debutante Niddhi Aggerwal in the film, which revolves around a boy who idolises late King of Pop Michael Jackson.
"There's a lot of romance, apart from the dancing, in this film. I want to play a romantic hero," added the acclaimed talent, known for character roles.
Produced by Viki Rajani, Munna Michael will see Nawazuddin playing a quirky character with many shades.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere