I never said I dropped 'Kaan': Selvaraghavan
Filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who had put Tamil spy thriller ‘Kaan’ on the back-burner, says the film hasn't been shelved and he's very eager to resume work on the project as soon as possible.
Chennai: Filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who had put Tamil spy thriller ‘Kaan’ on the back-burner, says the film hasn't been shelved and he's very eager to resume work on the project as soon as possible.
The film featured Simbu, Taapsee Pannu and Jagapathi Babu in the lead roles.
‘I have never said I dropped 'Kaan'. The cast and crew were a delight to work with. Simbu even stayed up all night just to report on time,’ Selvaraghavan, who put the project on hold after wrapping up the first schedule, wrote on his Twitter page on Friday night.
‘Our problems were entirely unanticipated and none of us had any control over the situation. We are all eager to resume 'Kaan' soon,’ he added.
Selvaraghavan is currently busy directing Tamil horror-thriller ‘Nenjam Marappathillai’.
Recommended For You
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video