I never said I dropped 'Kaan': Selvaraghavan
Filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who had put Tamil spy thriller ‘Kaan’ on the back-burner, says the film hasn't been shelved and he's very eager to resume work on the project as soon as possible.
Chennai: Filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who had put Tamil spy thriller ‘Kaan’ on the back-burner, says the film hasn't been shelved and he's very eager to resume work on the project as soon as possible.
The film featured Simbu, Taapsee Pannu and Jagapathi Babu in the lead roles.
‘I have never said I dropped 'Kaan'. The cast and crew were a delight to work with. Simbu even stayed up all night just to report on time,’ Selvaraghavan, who put the project on hold after wrapping up the first schedule, wrote on his Twitter page on Friday night.
‘Our problems were entirely unanticipated and none of us had any control over the situation. We are all eager to resume 'Kaan' soon,’ he added.
Selvaraghavan is currently busy directing Tamil horror-thriller ‘Nenjam Marappathillai’.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump
- Malaysia Masters 2017: Saina Nehwal Wins Grand Prix Gold
- Australian Open 2017: Paes Off to Winning Start, Sania Loses in Women's Doubles
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More